Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
The Dell Latitude line of laptop computers are intended for business use, as opposed to consumer use. This means that these computers are very consistent in terms of what vendor manufactures the parts and what parts are used. Because of this, business computers are easy to maintain and support on a large scale (like a company) because they all have the same or similar components.
The Dell Latitude E6230 is part of the Exx30 series of computers, which came out in 2012 and 2013. The E6230 was announced in May 2012. The 30 at the end of the model number refers to the 3rd generation Intel Core processor that all of the computers in this series use. The second digit, 2, refers to the 12.5 inch screen measurement. To locate the model number on your Dell computer, you can use this Dell support page.
- Height: 22.40 mm to 24.70 mm (0.88 inch to 0.97 inch)
- Width: 309.00 mm (12.16 inches)
- Depth: 226.00 mm (8.89 inches)
- Weight: 1.42 kg (3.14 lb)
- Processor Options: Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors up to i7-35x0M
- Operating System Options: Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate or Linux Ubuntu 11.10
- Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM (1600MHz ), 2 slots supporting 2G, 4GB, 8GB DIMMs
- Chipset: Mobile Intel® QM77 Express Chipset
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (for Intel Core i3/i5/i7 3xxxM processors) or Intel HD Graphics 3000 (for Intel Core i3 processors)
- Display Type: 12.5” HD, Anti-Glare LED
- Display Resolution: 1366x768 pixels
- Battery Options: 3-cell, 6-cell, 9-cell lithium ion battery