Audio Control and Power Button Cable
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
A1428 GSM/LTE 4, 17 North America, A1428 GSM/LTE/AWS North America, A1429 CDMA/LTE Sprint/Verizon, A1429 GSM/LTE International, A1442 CDMA China
Want to see the inside of your phone without opening it up? Check out our see-through iPhone 5 wallpapers.
The iPhone 5 is Apple's 6th iteration of the iPhone. Announced on September 12, 2012 at an Apple event at the Yerba Buena Theater in San Francisco, the iPhone 5 improves the body styling of the iPhone 4 line by increasing the screen size and reducing the weight and thickness of the device. The update also saw the inclusion of LTE cellular wireless networking and the introduction of a new, proprietary I/O connector—the Lightning connector, which is reversible so that your charger is always facing the right direction. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, requiring screwdrivers and prying tools.
You can identify the iPhone 5 by one of the following model numbers etched into the back case:
It's easy to distinguish the iPhone 5 from previous models by its 4" display, aluminum-and-glass rear panel, and all-new Lightning connector. In addition, the iPhone's headphone jack was moved from the top to the bottom of the phone, just like the iPod Touch lineup. Circular volume buttons and a ring/silent toggle switch are situated on the left side. A SIM tray is located on the right side.
You can tell the iPhone 5 from the 5s by looking at the flash module to the right of the back camera. The iPhone 5 will have a circular flash module while the 5s has an oval flash.
|iPhone 5 Flash Module||iPhone 5s Flash Module|
Announce date: September 12, 2012
Model: A1428, A1429
Operating System: iOS 6.0 - iOS 10.3.4
Display (Retina Display):
- 4 in (102 mm)
- Multitouch widescreen
- 640 x 1136 pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- LED-backlit IPS TFT LCD
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on the front
Camera: Contains both front and rear-facing cameras.
- Front Camera
- Portrait photos at 1.2 MP
- VGA (720p) at 30fps
- Support for FaceTime over cellular + wifi
- Rear Camera
- 8 MP
- HD Video (1080p) at 30fps
- LED Flash
- IR filter
- 5 element lens
- Facial recognition / image stabilization
- Panorama photo
- Photo while recording video
Processor: Apple A6
RAM: 1 GB DDR2
Storage: 16, 32, 64 GB Flash Memory
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n (Dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GSM model A1428: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 4 and 17)
- CDMA model A1429: CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900, 2100 MHz); UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5, 13, 25)
- GSM model A1429: UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz); LTE (Bands 1, 3, 5)
- Digital Compass
- GPS and GLONASS signal reception
Battery: 3.8V 1440 mAh lithium-ion polymer
Dimensions: 4.87 × 2.31 × 0.30 in (123.8 × 58.6 × 7.6 mm)
Weight: 112 g (4.0 oz)
Colors: Black/Slate or White/Silver
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your iPhone 5 using our iPhone 5 Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.