- Logic Boards (2)
- Midframe (1)
- Motherboards (2)
- Prying and Opening (1)
- Screens (4)
- Screwdrivers and Nutdrivers (2)
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
Background and Identification
The iPhone 4 is the fourth iteration of Apple's cellphone line. Announced on June 7th, it is differentiated from earlier generations by having a squarish physical appearance, glass for both front and back panels, and a steel frame that doubles as reception antennas.
Difficulty with repairing the iPhone 4 depends on which part of the phone fails. The front panel glass is fused to the LCD and digitizer, which means that the glass can no longer be repaired or replaced individually. Users who accidentally shatter the iPhone 4's front panel will have to replace all three (as a single unit) in order to successfully repair their iPhone 4. The back panel, however, is replaceable by unscrewing two screws and sliding up the panel.
Replacing the battery, on the other hand, is easily accomplished -- even though Apple ascertains that no parts within the iPhone 4 are user-serviceable. To replace the battery, the user can follow iFixit's battery replacement guide to remove the back panel and disconnect the battery.
Announce date: June 07, 2010
Operating System: iOS 4.0 through iOS 7.1.2
Display (Retina Display):
- 3.5 in (89 mm)
- 3:2 aspect ratio
- 960 x 640 px at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- Scratch-Resistant, glossy, glass-covered IPS LCD screen
- Oleophobic coating
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- Front Camera
- .3 MP
- SD Video (480p) at 30fps
- Rear Camera
- HD Video (720p) at 30fps
- LED Flash
Processor: Apple A4 system-on-a-chip
RAM: 512 MB eDRAM
Storage: 8, 16, or 32 GB Flash Memory
- Integrated 802.11n (2.4 GHz only)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Quad-band UMTS/HSDPA (850, 900, 1900, 2100 MHz) and GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 5.76 Mbit/s HSUPA
Battery: 3.7 V, 1,420 mAh
Dimensions: 4.5 × 2.31 × 0.37 in (115.2 × 58.6 × 9.3 mm)
Weight: 137 g (4.8 oz)
Colors: Black or White
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your iPhone 4 using our iPhone 4 Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.
- Thanks to Nathan Henderson for this great screw mat for the display repair: iphone4gsmscrewtemp.pdf
- iFixit: List of Troubleshooting Guides
- Wikipedia: iPhone
- EveryMac: iPhone Specs
- Apple: iPhone Products
- iFixit Blog: iPhone 4 Repair Guides
- iFixit Blog: iPhone 4 Wallpapers Gyros and Internals
- iFixit Blog: iPhone 4 Teardown
- iFixit Blog: iPhone 4 Specs Revealed
- iFixit Blog: iPhone 4G Processor Revealed