Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
A1662 US AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon, A1723 US Sprint and Global, A1724 Mainland China
Check out our iPhone SE teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
The iPhone SE (1st Generation), released on March 31, 2016, is Apple's successor to the iPhone 5S as a low-cost alternative to their flagship iPhone 6S/6S Plus lineup. Like the iPhone 5S, the SE features a 4-inch, 1130-by-640 Retina display and TouchID sensor in the exact same form factor. Internally, the SE has the same A9 processor and 12-megapixel iSight camera as the 6s/6s Plus, but lacks a 3D touch display. Storage options include 16 or 64 GB flash memory, but later on in 2017, iPhone SE's would come equipped with 32 or 128 GB of flash memory. Color options include Silver, Space Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold. This iPhone SE is distinguished from the iPhone 5s by the SE label printed on the rear case, as well as its matte chamfered edges, and the model number: A1662 or A1723 printed on the rear case.
The most often replaced iPhone SE (1st Gen) parts include the battery, screen, and home button assembly.
You can identify the iPhone SE (1st Gen) by one of the following model numbers etched into the back case:
The iPhone SE features a flat glass front with black or white bezels. The back is made from space grey (black bezels), silver (white bezels), gold (white bezels), or rose gold (white bezels) anodized aluminum with two glass panels on the top and bottom matching the color of the front bezels. The edges are flat. A SIM tray is situated on the right side, with volume buttons on the left and the wake button up top. An AUX port is located on the bottom beside a lightning charging port.
The iPhone SE looks identical to the iPhone 5s except for a small "SE" printed on the back underneath the word "iPhone".
Operating System: iOS 9.3 - iOS 15.7.2
- CPU : A9 chip with 64‑bit architecture
- MPU : Embedded M9 motion coprocessor
- Storage : 16, 32, 64, 128 GB storage options
- Retina display
- 4‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display
- 1136‑by‑640‑pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 800:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Full sRGB standard
- Fingerprint‑resistant oleophobic coating
- Main Camera
- 12‑megapixel iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels
- Live Photos
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 4K video recording (3840 by 2160) at 30 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
* Front-Facing Camera
- 1.2‑megapixel photos
- 720p HD video recording
- Retina Flash
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- TouchID fingerprint sensor for user authentication and Apple Pay
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- iBeacon microlocation
- Three‑axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Ports and Connectivity
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Lightning connector
- Size: 4.87 (H) x 2.31 (W) x 0.30 (D) inches
- Weight: 3.99 ounces (113 grams)
Colors: Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold
- Diagnose any issues you may be having with your iPhone SE using our iPhone SE Troubleshooting Guide.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.
Apple: Official Page
Wikipedia: iPhone SE